We offer comprehensive services and a team of experienced professionals to help you plan ahead and navigate through life’s transitions.
At Carolina Planning Consultants, we spend the time necessary to plot your current financial position and understand your goals before creating a unique financial plan to work towards them.
Then, we make the trip with you as your trusted guide from beginning to end.
As a fully independent firm, we can provide objective financial advice while making the best choices for our clients tailored to their individual situations and desires.
Our unique planning method – The Life Voyage Navigator™ Process – allows us to provide specialized advice for every dimension of our clients’ financial lives. Our clients are business owners, corporate executives and professionals who appreciate personalized attention, communication, and service relating to investment management and financial planning. Our holistic, team-oriented approach results in:
- 100% objective discretionary asset management
- Tailored strategies and solutions from experienced professionals that integrate across all aspects of your financial life
- A customized website for you and your family that can be accessed by other trusted advisors, including attorneys and CPAs
Click here to download our Investment Beliefs.
OUR UNIQUE PROCESS
Navigate life with a dedicated team.
The Life Voyage Navigator Process helps you move toward your most important objectives and ideals.
- Budget Analysis
- Business Succession Review
- Business Strategies
- Charitable Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategy
- Financial Communication & Education
- Mortgage Finance Consulting
- Major Purchase Consulting
- Survivor Income Planning
- Trust Planning
- Retirement Income Projections
- Distribution Planning
- Retirement Plan Review
- Benefit Maximization Analysis
- Annuity Product Review
- Asset Allocation Review
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Portfolio Diversification
- Risk Assessment
- Tax Loss Harvesting
- Disability Review & Analysis
- Health Review & Analysis
- Life Review & Analysis
- Long Term Care Review & Analysis
- Values based financial planning
- Fee-based asset management
- Retirement income planning
- College expense analysis and planning
- Life and disability insurance planning
- Portfolio analysis and review
- *Trust services
- Employee benefit plan consultation
- Retirement plan comparison and review
- Business succession planning
*LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
Speak to An Advisor
Our investment advisors would be happy to answer any questions you have about your financial situation. Get answers to your most pressing questions.
WE ARE PROUD MEMBERS OF
Carolina Planning Consultants, Integrated Financial Group and IFG Advisory are separate entities from LPL Financial. The LPL registered representatives of Carolina Planning Consultants may only discuss securities or transact business with persons who are residents of CT, FL, GA, IN, ME, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, SC, VA, VT. No information provided on this site is intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved.